Early Intervention Physiotherapy
We have a 98% stay at work rate for cases we manage
- >10,000 cases
- 98% stay at work rate
- >90% of cases managed without a claim
- Average cost <$700 per case
- Average rate of return to normal duties 10 days faster than predicted by MD Guidelines®
Did you know musculoskeletal injuries make up almost 2/3 of all reported workplace injuries in Australia? It can be challenging trying to get the best advice for your injured employee, whilst also trying to work out how you can safely manage them at work. We have been providing our Early Intervention Program to our clients across Australia and New Zealand since 2017. With our Declan™ initiative and Better Physiotherapy Network we provide evidence-based treatment for musculoskeletal injuries 7 days a week.
Opening hours for our online service:
Monday – Friday 07:00am AEST to 18:00pm AWST and
Saturday/Sunday 06:00am AWST to 06:00pm AWST
Our Physiotherapists can speak through a secure video-link to provide immediate advice following any injuries at work. The injury management and return to work process can be started straight away to avoid any delays in treatment and improve injury outcomes.
Our experienced physiotherapists use a video-link to connect with the injured worker and workplace to deliver:
- Best practice assessment and advice to the worker on their musculoskeletal condition
- Education and self-management strategies to the worker including an exercise program
- Timely feedback to the workplace regarding suitable duties and a treatment plan
- Referral to one of our trusted network of providers if further management is agreed to
- Expectations to the treating provider regarding treatment objectives and functional goals.